Technical Data Sheet
Our reusable masks are not a medical device that falls under the European Directive 93/42/EEC or the EU/2017/745 regulation, nor personal protective equipment under the EU/2016/425 regulation, but are made of special fabric in accordance with the AENOR UNE 0065:2002 standards.
COVID-19 PROTECTOR reusable mouth masks are not a medical device according to the European Directive 93/42 / EEC or the EU / 2017/745 regulations (masks type FFP1), nor personal protective equipment according to the EU / 2016/425 regulations, (masks type FFP2) but are made in Portugal in accordance with the standard standards AENOR UNE 0065 – April 2020 (type of alternative masks) from special non-woven polypropylene textile (TNT = Tissu Non Tissé) certified DIN EN ISO 13795-1 and filter more than 70% of the particles up to 3 µm for at least 4 hours.
COVID-19 PROTECTOR reusable mouth masks
- 2 layers of white or coloured Vilene reference 50.0 made with 50 grams / m2 Non Woven Polypropylene Tissue (NWT),
- Washable minimum 5 times at 60º for 30 minutes.
- Height: 10 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Packaging: plastic
- Weight: 50 + 50 gr/m2 (+/- 5%)
- Thickness: 1.4 mm (+/- 5%)
- Composition: 100% polypropylene
- Tensile strength: 0.35 kN/m
- Breaking strength: 19%
- Moisture absorption: 0.5%
- Melting point: 165ºC
Packaging in transparent plastic bag per 4 or per 12 pieces with label.