Improper handling of the mask can pose an additional risk of contamination.
The following rules must be observed when using COVID-19 PROTECTOR masks:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the mask.
- Place the mask so that it covers mouth and nose and place the rubber bands behind the ears.
- Secure the mask to minimize the gaps between the face and the mask.
- Do not touch your mask and face with your hands while wearing the mask.
- Do not touch the front part to remove the mask, but detach it from the back.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching or removing the mask.
Cleaning or disinfecting the COVID-19 PROTECTOR reusable mask:
- We recommend limiting the wearing of the mask to a maximum of 4 hours and then washing or disinfecting it.
- Disinfect and wash your mask after use in the washing machine for 30 minutes at a minimum temperature of 60 ° and let it dry outdoors or in the dryer. A minimum of 5 wash/dry cycles is guaranteed.
- Disinfect your mask by immersing it in boiling water for at least 5 minutes and then allow it to air dry or tumble dry.
- Disinfect your mask in the microwave at a minimum of 750 watts for 3 minutes.
- The mask should never be disinfected in the microwave for more than 3 minutes.
- Never disinfect disposable masks, paper masks or masks with metal nose clips in the microwave.
- The use of the mask does not replace barrier gestures.